Saturday, February 9, 2008

Emergent Southeast Michigan

Are you looking to meet with "emerging-minded" Christians in Southeast Michigan? Me too. I have contacted emergentvillage.com and I am planning to start a cohort (small learning group/reading group/discussion group) in Southeast Michigan (Wayne / Washtenaw /Oakland county) to open a dialogue with anyone looking to join the discussion about "the emerging church".

Questions about what the heck a "cohort" does or what "emerging Christianity" is?
- check out my parallel blog where I will do my best to answer some questions or point you in the direction of some answers:
http://emergentsoutheastmichigan.blogspot.com/

Contact me by posting or stay tuned if you are interested.

Or, if you have already gotten the ball rolling in a similar pursuit, let me know...I would love to join/ally/befriend you!

No comments: